Your College Future Starts Here
Frequently Asked Question
- Who can attend? MRSC ID Camps is open to all male players, entering grades 9-12, that have an interest in playing Men's college soccer. There are plans to have a female ID camp, with the same caliber of schools, for Summer of 2018.
- My player is a Goal Keeper. Will he be able to participate? MRSC ID Camps will have a goal keeper specific coach that will be working with the goal keepers.
- Are parents allowed to watch? Parents and friends are free to watch any of the matches. We do discourage people just hanging out and watching training sessions as it may be a distraction to the players.
- Will my player receive any gear when they arrive at camp?Each player will receive one MRSC ID Camp shirts that he is to wear during the trainings and matches. We do advise your player to bring extra shirts to change into during the seminars and down time.
- Will my player need to pack a lunch? Lunch and dinner for the players will be provided in the conference room area every day of the camp.
- Will there be a certified Athletic Trainer onsite during the camp? Yes, OrthoOne of Collierville will be onsite for the entire camp to assist players.
- What should I bring to MRSC ID Camps?
Here is a list of mandatory items and suggested items:
Indoor shoes/ Flats/ Sneakers for down time
Sunscreen and bug spray